Easy steps to Download & Install Microsoft Powerbi Desktop

Downloading and installing Powerbi desktop is not terribly complicated as you just need to download and install. Easy. But I have handled many support requests on this "simple" topic so having a clear set of instructions is useful to those who are not familiar with the process. Like most things in life it's really easy when you know how to do it. And since you have to do this every month if you want to keep your version current you might as well be very confident about procedure. I also provide the couple of suggestions as to how to start once you get the product installed if you need some suggestions. ((I also plan to be doing more Powerbi training clips using these same video presentation products). I did this video using the VideoScribe product which I find is very useful in these type of presentations. Here's the link I reference in the video for the download site:

Video Owner : David Wetton

Post a Comment

0 Comments