Microsoft Flow Tutorial - Teams + Planner + AtBot (Formerly Bizzy) = Efficiency on the go!

Welcome to this Microsoft Flow Tutorial Video! I know, you're probably wondering "What is a Bizzy?" I wondered the same thing when i first heard about it, but WOW! Let me tell you! Bizzy is a powerful little bot, built on that allows you to do all kinds of custom interactions from your channel. Go read all about Bizzy over here: and be sure to follow @bizzy_bot as well as @thatmattwade on Twitter to keep up to date on Bizzy and other O365 news! Ok, on to the video! For this one, Follow along as i take an outing on a sunny day and am still able to be productive in my work along the journey by using Bizzy to show me what items are overdue in my Planner. This way i can be sure and act on the highest priority items for the day and not miss the important stuff! In the video i mention putting the expressions in the description - Once we get to the section where the Flow is built, you may want these Expressions to re-use on your own Tasks Due Today: @and(not(equals(item()?['dueDateTime'], '')), and(greater(string(item()?['dueDateTime']), variables('DayStart')), less(string(item()?['dueDateTime']), variables('DayEnd')))) Overdue Tasks: @and(and(not(equals(item()?['percentComplete'], 100)), not(equals(item()?['dueDateTime'], null))), less(string(item()?['dueDateTime']), variables('DayStart'))) Next, Want to tell me what video to make next and win a T-Shirt!? Follow me on Twitter so you can give me video suggestions and take part in the discussions! Want to download this Flow and Import it into your own set of Flows? Here are a couple of links for you! 1. Download the Zip - 2. Instructions on how to Import the Zip - Want to talk with me and other Flow Experts?! Join the Official Microsoft Flow Community! And as always be sure to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE Later friends!

Video Owner : Jon Levesque

Post a Comment

0 Comments